An Entrepreneur herself, Melanie Summer has lived and experienced the challenges of being a CEO and Business Owner. On many occasions, she has experienced first hand that her ability to perform mentally is key to great leadership and business success.
“I have fried my brain many times. I realised that without having mental clarity, focus and high energy levels I am not a good business leader.”
On the search to improving her own business performance, she discovered that in order to perform at high levels her personal well-being had to be the number one priority.
“When I realised that all my lifestyle choices impacted on the performance of my brain, I understood that I had control over my performance, much more than I ever imagined.”
Health Inside Success was born after the deep desire to make a difference to the health and performance of leading Executives, CEO’s and Business Owners. Melanie Summer is in the unique position to understand both the entrepreneurial desires, goals and challenges, as well as the physical and mental needs for peak performance, health and well-being.
“Helping my clients to recover from burnout is the dark side of what I do… but helping Entrepreneurs to function better, to improve cognitive performance, resilience and help them to make better decisions on a daily basis is very exciting.”
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Qualified as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (2015)
- Executive MBA from the University of the Sunshine Coast (2014)
- QLD Finalist for Telstra Women of the Year (2012)
- National Telstra Business Awards with her business Flash Fotos (2011)
- Member of Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO), Brisbane Chapter since 2015
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (2009)
- NLP Master Practitioner (2009)